My phone's screen won't turn on, but I don't have warranty. What are my options?
incompl999

The phone has gotten worse little by little. First, people were not able to hear me even though I could hear them just fine. After that, the screen light began flickering. Finally the screen just stopped lighting up.

What are my options considering I'm out of warranty? Thanks. 

0 Likes
Re: My phone's screen won't turn on, but I don't have warranty. What are my options?
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

incompl999, I know how it feels to not have a working phone and it will be my pleasure to advise you of some possible options. We really wont know what your eligible for until we review your account thoroughly. You can call us and speak with us or send me a private message with your name and contact number.

If your out of warranty on a phone, one option is to use your phone insurance if you have it listed on your line.  If your out of your one -year manufactures warranty and have insurance on  your line you can file an insurance claim with Asurion and pay the deductible to replace your phone. You can file a claim at  www.phoneclaim.com/verizon-lookup .

Additionally, if you do not have insurance you can also do an alternate upgrade if you have another phone on your account that is eligible to upgrade and receive a brand new phone for the discount price with a two-year contract extension. 

0 Likes