NEED WIFI HELP WITH KIN 2
tchan718

hi im writing in regards to my wife's kin 2. she uses wifi at school. although it is free it still requires her to setup a user name and password. every 45 days the school forces you change passwords online which we did. now when we try to connect with the kin 2 it keeps trying to log in with the old password. how the heck do i remove this info and start fresh. it autoconnects everytime with the old pw. i already tried forgetting the network but since its public it can not be forgotten. help please!

thanks!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: NEED WIFI HELP WITH KIN 2
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

tchan718 wrote:

hi im writing in regards to my wife's kin 2. she uses wifi at school. although it is free it still requires her to setup a user name and password. every 45 days the school forces you change passwords online which we did. now when we try to connect with the kin 2 it keeps trying to log in with the old password. how the heck do i remove this info and start fresh. it autoconnects everytime with the old pw. i already tried forgetting the network but since its public it can not be forgotten. help please!

thanks!!!!!

Please find instructions to remove a WiFi connection from your phone at the link below:

Remove WiFi Connection - Sharp KIN TWOm

0 Likes