New Droid Lock Screens For Kin TwoM
BranHen
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello all Kin TwoM owners...

(The last thread on this got pretty messy and was no longer a good place for me to post the lock screens I'll be making for the Kin TwoM- I'd like to keep this new thread as a simple and complete list to come check out lock screens and send them to your phone.)

I created a new Droid wallpaper for my Kin TwoM that essentially makes the lock screen look like it's a Droid...

You can use the lock icon and swipe in the exact direction it's telling you to and it works the same as swiping from left to right diagonally as you already do...

There's no benefit to having this lock screen other than aesthetics...it just makes your phone look a little cooler...

I'll post more here as I'm able to create them.

Hope you enjoy!

Directions to get one of the below screens on your phone...follow these simple steps in order:

• Save the picture below to your desktop by right clicking it, and then choosing to save (make sure you know/remember where you saved it on your computer)
  • Then start a new email in your chosen email client (Gmail, Yahoo, Corporate, etc.)
  • Choose to add an attachment to the email
  • Find the picture and choose it as your attachment
  • Send the email with attachment to your Kin TwoM using your own cell number with this specific address suffix:  @vzwpix.com
  • If your number was (123) 456-7890, then you'd send the email with wallpaper attachment to: 1234567890@vzwpix.com
  • When you get the pic text on your Kin, just tap on the picture to bring it up full screen, then press "save".
  • Go to Camera>Pictures, then choose the picture you just saved to your phone and designate it as your wallpaper the way you would any other picture you took on the phone.
  • You may want to stretch the picture just a little bit to make sure it takes up the whole screen, but I got it pretty close so that's up to you...
  • Voila (Walla): My Kin TwoM lock screen almost perfectly resembles a Droid.

0 Likes
Re: New Droid Lock Screens For Kin TwoM
BranHen
Enthusiast - Level 3

City At Night:

0 Likes
BranHen
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tree:

0 Likes