Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phone App shows 2 alerts by it.
xGQx

The phone app on the main screen shows that I have 2 alerts. It showed 1 alert for the longest time, then changed to 2 alerts. I've rebooted, taken out the battery, delete all messages and voicemail, and it still shows 2 alerts. If anyone else has had this happen to them, please help. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Re: Phone App shows 2 alerts by it.
fisharefriends

What that means, is supposedly you have 2 missed calls that you never 'checked on'. To get rid of the alerts, go into the phone app, and go into the recent calls to 'check' the missed calls. it will then get rid of the notices (i'm almost certain you don't have to call them back to get rid of them). I do believe, that if you call the missed calls back too, without accessing the phone log, it will also remove the alerts. To access the missed calls, in the phone app, swipe the screen right. I've never encountered the alerts bugging out and not getting rid of themselves after checking the missed calls, or unread messages either.

0 Likes
Re: Phone App shows 2 alerts by it.
xGQx

Wow. Thank you.  I didn't even realize there was a call log. I didn't know you could swipe over.... haha I thought the message app contained everything from texts to calls... Thanks for the help.

0 Likes