Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Please Verizon. Add a volume lock to an update to the Kin Twom!
goofy173

This is just ridiculous. I've had this phone for 3 weeks and I've missed at LEAST 50% of my calls because the volume gets turned down whether its in my pocket or in its pouch.

Right now I have to do like a teenager and carry it in my hand everywhere I go. Probably not a good idea since it's raining.

FIX IT! PLEASE!

0 Likes
Re: Please Verizon. Add a volume lock to an update to the Kin Twom!
jataanke

ME TOOO!!!!!  I absolutely HATE this phone and rue the day I ever bought it!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Please Verizon. Add a volume lock to an update to the Kin Twom!
RTFM
Contributor

Um...I don't think locking the screen will help.  When the screen is locked, the volume buttons still work.  When I ordered my Kin Twom, I also ordered the Body Glove cover that was offered for $2.97.  It's a two piece cover with a belt clip. It also has a plain back plug if you don't want to use the clip.

One of the side benefits is that it gives the device a bit of a raised edge that makes it less likely to inadvertantly touch the edge of the screen. It also makes it a little harder (although certainly not impossible) to press the volume controls accidentally.

I figured, for three bucks, if it was no good I could just toss it. But it's pretty nice. 

--Steve

0 Likes