Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Please Verizon. Add a volume lock to an update to the Kin Twom!
goofy173

This is just ridiculous. I've had this phone for 3 weeks and I've missed at LEAST 50% of my calls because the volume gets turned down whether its in my pocket or in its pouch.

Right now I have to do like a teenager and carry it in my hand everywhere I go. Probably not a good idea since it's raining.

FIX IT! PLEASE!

0 Likes
Re: Please Verizon. Add a volume lock to an update to the Kin Twom!
jataanke

ME TOOO!!!!!  I absolutely HATE this phone and rue the day I ever bought it!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Please Verizon. Add a volume lock to an update to the Kin Twom!
RTFM
Novice

Um...I don't think locking the screen will help.  When the screen is locked, the volume buttons still work.  When I ordered my Kin Twom, I also ordered the Body Glove cover that was offered for $2.97.  It's a two piece cover with a belt clip. It also has a plain back plug if you don't want to use the clip.

One of the side benefits is that it gives the device a bit of a raised edge that makes it less likely to inadvertantly touch the edge of the screen. It also makes it a little harder (although certainly not impossible) to press the volume controls accidentally.

I figured, for three bucks, if it was no good I could just toss it. But it's pretty nice. 

--Steve

0 Likes