Save Text messages without Sending?
nationalacrobat

H i, another question I haven't seen answered.  Since Kins don't have a note app, I thought maybe I could start a text message and then not actually send it - then I could save a note (like a grocery list, etc.)

is is possible?  Or did anyone find another workaround?  just want to maybe jot down a book title that I hear about, for instance, or other means of writing and saving myself a note on the phone.

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Save Text messages without Sending?
RTFM
Contributor - Level 1

I turned off WiFi to test this question, and I was able to create an e-mail with no recipient, and save it to the draft folder with WiFi turned off.  I haven't found a way to do that with messages though.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
smhdirtbiker12

You can send a text to yourself with whatever you want to make a note of

0 Likes
nationalacrobat
I don't have a text plan - that's why i was asking about saving a draft. It seems like you can save a draft email, but do you need have a wifi connection to do so? If I can save a draft email anytime, that would probably work. (I don't have a Kin yet - I'm thinking of getting one)
0 Likes
RTFM
Contributor - Level 1

I turned off WiFi to test this question, and I was able to create an e-mail with no recipient, and save it to the draft folder with WiFi turned off.  I haven't found a way to do that with messages though.

0 Likes
nationalacrobat

RTFM, thanks for checking that!  I think this workaround should do the trick. I appreciate your taking the time to check!

0 Likes