Shipping, Kin Twom Phone....
xocathyyjbxo

i ordered a KIN TWOm last thursday at about 4: 45pm and i had the overnight shipping thing but i still haven't gotten my phone yet. it's been a whole week and i still haven't gotten my email. is anyone else having this problem??

0 Likes
Re: Shipping, Kin Twom Phone....
Limestone

I'd call up. Even being in Hawaii I received mine very quickly.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Yes, call about this. I've never not gotten a device the next day (or in two days when ordering over the phone). Let us know what you find out.

0 Likes
nickjcl101

i did call and they said it's taking a long time because of snow...but still it's been over a week!

also when i called, the lady told me i could go and buy a kin twom then when i finally get the kin in the mail i could return it. i was wondering would i be charged with the restocking fee if i didn't open/activate the new phone?

0 Likes
fisharefriends
Contributor - Level 3

I wouldn't trust them. They will probably say no, but there is a high chance that they will charge you regardless. It is true that a huge storm blew across the midwest/northeast, so it could be stuck in snow. As long as it is on their records (did the verizon rep actually check, or did they just simply speculate?), then you should bet it, but it is true a week is a long time.

0 Likes
xocathyyjbxo

the verizon person told me that they already shipped the phone and i can't cancel it because the phone is with fedex. When i checked my status on fedex it says "initiated" The person told me t just means that the phone is with verizon but they can't do anything because of all the snow but there are so many cars on the roads and kids are going to school so i don't see the problem why they can't send the phone

0 Likes
Limestone

I think the restocking fee is only if the phone is opened/turned on/activated. I did return a Kin1 and it was pretty easy to do--the return label was in the bottom and I used the same box. That being said it is obvious that Verizon wants to discourage customers in changing their minds about returning phones.

0 Likes
xocathyyjbxo

just wondering here...how did you get your money back? the lady tried explaining but i'm still confused

0 Likes