Sounds
galaxyrising

I've recently started saving new ringtones to my phone, but unfortunately, the site that I use to create and send ringtones isn't very imaginative with their naming, so when I save a ringtone with the same name as a previous saved ringtone, the older one is overwritten. Is there any way to rename saved sounds, or enter a name while saving? And is there any way to delete individual sounds?

0 Likes
Re: Sounds
Nzone_007

I saved ringtones in music folder on m computer where I could rename.  Then I sent them to my phone.  Hope this works for you!

0 Likes
galaxyrising

That did help to circumvent the naming problem, although I find it strange that this cannot be done on the phone itself. Has anyone been able to delete indivudual sounds?

0 Likes
user1212

If you could figure out how to delete sounds, please let me know too because I'm having the same problem.

0 Likes
dacaimmel

I am also having the same problem, someone sent me a voice text and the KIN gave me two choices set as ringtone or save, not a choice to listen. So I chose save now it appears on my list of ringtones... and I cannot delete... What's up with that.?. I think tonight Im going to sink again with my zune and see if I can remove it somehow that way.. I will post If I am able...

0 Likes
dacaimmel

Sorry not able to find anything on my Zune sync , guess we may never know....come on Verizon Help us!!!

0 Likes
Pammy
Contributor - Level 1

What's the best site to create free ringtones?  I'd like to have a real ring on my phone rather than the funky choices they give you.

Thanks!

Pam

0 Likes
Pammy
Contributor - Level 1

I was able to download new ringtones that I wanted to use as an alarm, because the existing ringtones that came on the Kin TwoM aren't loud enough to wake me up.  I was able to get the new ringtones onto my phone through Zune, but don't see the new Ringtones when I edit the alarm and select the new ringtone for the sound. I see the ringtones under music on the Kin TwoM, but not in the list of ringtones .  Any tips for me?  Thanks.  Pam

0 Likes
Pammy
Contributor - Level 1

Found what I was looking for.  I texted the ringtones through Myxer.com to your phone, but that just sends me a text message with a link in it that you have to click on, and I can't seem to get my phone to connect to my home network, so for me, it was easier to save the ringtone to my laptop, then MMS it to my phone by sending an email with the ringtones attached to MyPhoneNUmber@vzwpix.com , then that gives you the option to set it as a ringtone.  Worked great.  Pam

0 Likes