Sync KIN TWOm with Mac
jtheo121

To help fellow Mac Users who need help programing their KIN phones, I found the following software to successfully link the phone to a Mac OS.  KIN Media Sync.  

[removed direct download link]

This free software seems to work fine for me.  You are able to sync Photos, iTunes, and video.  It takes a bit of learning, but go slow and it will work fine.  Good luck.  The KIN is not an iPhone, but not having to pay for Verizon's Data plan, and having WiFi access, this phone seems OK.  To me, the keeper was being able to link a Mac to this window's phone.  It worked. .  Please post any new comments or findings for this phone.  Since it has been discontinued, I hope that we can keep it alive and working, since a lot of people don't want to pay for an extra Data plan when we have access to WiFi.  Good Luck people!

0 Likes
Re: Sync KIN TWOm with Mac
jtheo121

Sorry folks, the link was removed.  You can find it by searching for KIN Media Sync for Mac. Markspace is the developer.

Sorry Paul D, thanks for the help.

0 Likes
jersey_emt

The Kin Media Sync software is officially licensed by Microsoft. It is not a third-party product (Mark/Space is the creator and distributor, but the software was commissioned by Microsoft to allow Mac users the ability to transfer media onto the Kin phones).

It is freely available at http://www.markspace.com/kin/index.php, and is an absolutely essential component for Kin owners who also own a Mac -- it should have been included in the box.

0 Likes
Getting photos from my kin twoM on to my mac
harrison

So this may seem a silly a question, but what exactly does it mean to "sync?" I just want to download the photos/videos from my kin twoM to my mac. (Getting the photos from my mac to my phone doesn't matter at all). Is the sync software mentioned above what I should be using, or is there a better alternative? Thanks!

0 Likes
ohyeahobrien
Enthusiast - Level 3

They should include a feature in their program for Contacts. Considering they are licensed under microsoft! It would be very useful for this to happen.

0 Likes