Temporarily Out Of Stock
Flauros
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm eligible for a New Every Two upgrade as of tomorrow, and I'd been researching all the different phones and decided that I wanted to get the Kin TWOm. Now I see that it is temporarily out of stock. Any idea when this will be available again, or any other places I can buy it? (I want the "m" version, not the original, I'd rather not have a data plan).

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Temporarily Out Of Stock
Flauros
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called customer support this morning (*611 from your verizon phone if anyone needs it, took me a while to find it.) The service rep offered to place the order over the phone, and the device is on its way. Apparently they do still have this phone in stock in some locations (at least as of when I'm writing this) so if anyone else can't get it from the website, try your luck over the phone before giving up.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Limestone

This happened to me as well. The out of stock message is associated with the zip code you provided initially when browsing the store. A CSR in the chat session had me choose an arbitrary zip code and the phone was then shown to be available. Unfortunately, now I'm stuck with an Alabama phone number until my old numbers port over.

0 Likes
Flauros
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called customer support this morning (*611 from your verizon phone if anyone needs it, took me a while to find it.) The service rep offered to place the order over the phone, and the device is on its way. Apparently they do still have this phone in stock in some locations (at least as of when I'm writing this) so if anyone else can't get it from the website, try your luck over the phone before giving up.

0 Likes