Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Text messages font color
Plasticman

When viewing my text msg threads the screen font is a pale gray rather than blak, making it difficult to read against a white background. Is there a way to change the font color and/or enlarge the font?

Two more questions: Under settings/phone there is an "Phone Shortcuts" option. What is this?

On occasion when I use WiFi it will show connections that are not available at the location. How can I force a "scan for connection" ?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Text messages font color
lavender

unfortunately you can't change the color of the font or change its size on the phone.

as for the phone shortcuts, it's a way for you to be able to control phone calls... different keys on the keypad will do different things. when it enabled and when you are on a call press:

enter = answer/place call

backspace = end call

m = mute call

f = flash

x = speakerphone on/off

not really much of a shortcut, after all 😛

i don't use the keyboard ever except to text or send emails so i don't know if anyone will ever make use of the "shortcuts" but at least they're there for something!

forgot to mention the wifi thing... when i use wifi at home and then go someplace else with wifi, only my home connection will show up. if that happens i just turn wife off/on again and don't have problems connecting to the newly available wifi.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Text messages font color
lavender

unfortunately you can't change the color of the font or change its size on the phone.

as for the phone shortcuts, it's a way for you to be able to control phone calls... different keys on the keypad will do different things. when it enabled and when you are on a call press:

enter = answer/place call

backspace = end call

m = mute call

f = flash

x = speakerphone on/off

not really much of a shortcut, after all 😛

i don't use the keyboard ever except to text or send emails so i don't know if anyone will ever make use of the "shortcuts" but at least they're there for something!

forgot to mention the wifi thing... when i use wifi at home and then go someplace else with wifi, only my home connection will show up. if that happens i just turn wife off/on again and don't have problems connecting to the newly available wifi.

0 Likes