Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Text messages font color
Plasticman

When viewing my text msg threads the screen font is a pale gray rather than blak, making it difficult to read against a white background. Is there a way to change the font color and/or enlarge the font?

Two more questions: Under settings/phone there is an "Phone Shortcuts" option. What is this?

On occasion when I use WiFi it will show connections that are not available at the location. How can I force a "scan for connection" ?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Text messages font color
lavender

unfortunately you can't change the color of the font or change its size on the phone.

as for the phone shortcuts, it's a way for you to be able to control phone calls... different keys on the keypad will do different things. when it enabled and when you are on a call press:

enter = answer/place call

backspace = end call

m = mute call

f = flash

x = speakerphone on/off

not really much of a shortcut, after all 😛

i don't use the keyboard ever except to text or send emails so i don't know if anyone will ever make use of the "shortcuts" but at least they're there for something!

forgot to mention the wifi thing... when i use wifi at home and then go someplace else with wifi, only my home connection will show up. if that happens i just turn wife off/on again and don't have problems connecting to the newly available wifi.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Text messages font color
lavender

unfortunately you can't change the color of the font or change its size on the phone.

as for the phone shortcuts, it's a way for you to be able to control phone calls... different keys on the keypad will do different things. when it enabled and when you are on a call press:

enter = answer/place call

backspace = end call

m = mute call

f = flash

x = speakerphone on/off

not really much of a shortcut, after all 😛

i don't use the keyboard ever except to text or send emails so i don't know if anyone will ever make use of the "shortcuts" but at least they're there for something!

forgot to mention the wifi thing... when i use wifi at home and then go someplace else with wifi, only my home connection will show up. if that happens i just turn wife off/on again and don't have problems connecting to the newly available wifi.

0 Likes