Text messaging on Kin Onem (two part question)
sipsj11

I've recently gotten a Kin Onem and it's a great phone so far.  I have a two part question about text messaging, so first part...  How do you set a picture to be your picture when you text, like how it shows the conversation as a chat, there is the photo of the contact you are talking with, but how do you make the a photo for yourself?  Part 2 is, do people have larger text messages come in in multiple parts?  I used to not have this when I sent/received texts from within Verizon on my other phone however it seems to be the case for all texts now that I'm on the Kin Onem.  Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Text messaging on Kin Onem (two part question)
Not applicable

Congratulations on your new phone!  It is a great device.  To answer your first question: No you can not set a profile picture for yourself.  To your second question: Yes larger text messages will be spilt up into multiple text messages.  This is limitation that all carriers have when using sms technology.  I hope this helps.  Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

Congratulations on your new phone!  It is a great device.  To answer your first question: No you can not set a profile picture for yourself.  To your second question: Yes larger text messages will be spilt up into multiple text messages.  This is limitation that all carriers have when using sms technology.  I hope this helps.  Thanks

0 Likes
sipsj11

Thanks for your help.  I actually figured out how to add a picture to the phones contact for itself the other day by accident, I went to send myself a text message and noticed when I typed my number in, a contact called "phone" came up.  So I went to that contact and was able to assign a photo for it, therefore giving myself a photo!

0 Likes