Tranfering captured pics to computer
harpman
Enthusiast - Level 3

I can sync everthing but captured pics to my computer.....when i click on my collection and on my phone and on my computer using the zune software there are folders that say captured pics...but they are empty...no problem with the videos...i have to get this to work..its one big reason why i got this phone....help! :smileysad:

0 Likes
Re: Tranfering captured pics to computer
rich215
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can  you see the pictures on the zune software after your phone is sync'd ?     And are you saying you can't find the pictures on your PC after you drag and drop them there from your phone?  

If you can see the pics on your phone through zune, you can edit what folder they are put into when you drag and drop them from your phone. In Zune.....Go to SETTINGS,  the SOFTWARE, then click on MANAGE besides the Pictures.....then you can see what is set for the default folder, or change which folder they drop into by right clicking on one listed and then pick make default.  You can also create any folder there too. 

0 Likes
harpman
Enthusiast - Level 3

No...they wont show up on the zune software...its an empty box...the file info is there but no pics its weird because i have no trouble with the videos..its the only think with the software i'm having trouble with

0 Likes
rich215
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok, now I understand what your saying.  I started using the Zune software and connecting my phone on Win7 pc.  There you could actually see the pictures displayed in zune.  But today I installed zune on my WinXP pc and it is different.  Using WinXP, you can only see the file # and a white box.  When you drag and drop any of those files to your pc.....then in your zune window the actual picture is displayed.  Odd isnt it.  This was mentioned in a few other threads I recall. 

0 Likes
Re: Transferring captured pics to computer
harpman
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes exactly..I did try to drag and drop the empty boxes but it still wouldn't work...last night I goggled the problem and found that other people were having the same problem and they said the zune software was conflicting with other software on the computer..I did however put the zune software on my wife's laptop and its working fine..both of our computers our using windows vista...so the conflicting software thing makes sense..so this morning I've been removing software from my computer and I still haven't found the problem...now I have to put it all back on..I guess I'm going to concede on this and just use my wife's laptop when I want to transfer some pics..I did try to e-mail the pics to see how they look ...not near as good as using the zune software...the pics to me definitely look like 8 megapixals using the zune software

0 Likes