Trouble syncing music to Zune on KIN 2
user1212

Whenever I try to sync my music to the Zune player on my KIN 2, it doesn't work. It probably only works 1-5% of the time. It's so annoying because I will try to sync my music and when it doesn't work, I try again. When it doesn't work again, I try again. I repeat and repeat. When it's a new day, I think "maybe my music will sync today". But nope. I keep trying to no avail. I just get a long list of songs under "NOT ADDED TO PHONE". I click the orange ! and it says "CANT SYNC. An unknown error occurred. To see if there's more information about this error, click Web Help. Error Code C00D11CD (80070079)."

HELLLP MEEEE :smileysad:

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Trouble syncing music to Zune on KIN 2
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

user1212,

I'm sure it's very frustrating not being able to sync your music to your KIN 2!

Good news!  This is supported by Microsoft, and I was able to find an article directly related to your issue, with the error message as its title.  I've included a link to this article below with instructions how to resolve:

Zune Software Error — C00D11CD

Let me know how this works out for you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Trouble syncing music to Zune on KIN 2
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

user1212,

I'm sure it's very frustrating not being able to sync your music to your KIN 2!

Good news!  This is supported by Microsoft, and I was able to find an article directly related to your issue, with the error message as its title.  I've included a link to this article below with instructions how to resolve:

Zune Software Error — C00D11CD

Let me know how this works out for you!

0 Likes