Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Trying to decide
meg0545

I get a upgrade next month and have started to decided between phones....I dont want a smartphone because of the data plan so I have narrowed it down between the KIN TWOm and the Lg Cosmo touch. Now I need to decide between the two.....any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Trying to decide
dstor
Enthusiast
I dont know anything about the LG Cosmos..But O can tell you I went from an LG Voyager and I do not regret it at all. A few annoyances aside (and those are initially when setting up your phone, like contacts..) the phone has performed muc better than I had hoped. It is NOT a smartphone and if you expect it behave like one you will very disappointed. It is am awesome feature phone
0 Likes
SydneyK
Master

Here's a second vote for the Kin Twom. The specs are better than the Cosmos Touch.

The only two advantages to getting the Cosmos that I can think of are it's newer and not reaching end of life, so you can expect software updates to fix bugs. And you can use Verizon apps on the Cosmos, like Navigator, Backup Assistance, VCast, etc.

But I still think the Kin would be more enjoyable to use, with the Zune player, Wi-Fi, nice camera, high-def recording, etc.

Good luck deciding.

0 Likes
Limestone

I don't see any mention of Wi-fi capability with the LG Cosmos Touch. I believe the Kins are the only feature phone that can do this.

0 Likes