Receive up to $504 promo credit ($180 w/Welcome Unlimited, $360 w/ 5G Start, or $504 w/5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone plan (Welcome Unlimited and One Unlimited for iPhone plans can't be mixed w/other Unlimited plans; all lines on the account req'd on respective plans)) when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on an eligible postpaid plan between 2/10/23 and 4/5/23. Promo credit applied over 36 months; promo credits end if eligibility requirements are no longer met.
$699.99 (128 GB only) device payment purchase or full retail purchase w/ new smartphone line on One Unlimited for iPhone (all lines on account req'd on plan), 5G Start, 5G Do More, 5G Play More or 5G Get More plan req'd. Less $699.99 promo credit applied over 36 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR.
I have 2 questions so far about texting - just rec'd my TwoM yesterday...
1. how do you add your signature in texting so that is automatically appears on outgoing texts?
2. how do you set up an alert/reminder so if you missed a text/voicemail, so that the phone will beep every 15 minutes as a reminder?
also, where do you go to view your missed calls, placed calls, etc...
There are no menus on this phone to set up these kinds of things...
Welcome to the boards.
1. There is no way to add a signature to text messages. (You can, however, add a sig to email messages by going into settings.)
2. There also isn't a way to add an alert/reminder. And with no flashing LED, you will have to "wake up" your phone, then look on the main screen for an indication of messages ... there will be a number next to Messages, Phone, Email, etc.
3. You can find your call log in two places: When you open Messages, your missed calls and voice mails are listed there. And if you open Phone, you'll see a call log. (If you only see the number keypad, swipe sideways for the call log.)