Uploading status updates, pictures to facebook
jaimieg20

does anyone know how to do this??? this is my first phone that i think could possibly be able to do this

but i can not figure it out.

thanks!!!

0 Likes
Re: Uploading status updates, pictures to facebook
anagram7507

There are a few ways to do this. One is by using the web browser on the phone to go to m.facebook.com. Another way is to activate Facebook Mobile Texts. This will send you texts of messages you receive, comments on your statuses, etc. (unless you choose to turn those off). It also allows you to text Facebook your pictures and statuses and communicate with your friends. More information: https://www.facebook.com/help/?page=821

0 Likes
CourtneyClark
Enthusiast - Level 3

I text "mobile@facebook.com" to upload pictures. And I send facebook updates by texting "32665" which I have called Facebook Uploader in my contacts. I believe you have to confirm your phone number on your account for this to work.

0 Likes
baubillious
Enthusiast - Level 3

Facebook will give you your own personal "upload email" to use. You will have to enter it manually each time though, as there is no way to get an email from your contacts in a message on the KINs.

0 Likes
CourtneyClark
Enthusiast - Level 3

The upload email has never worked for me, at least it didn't the last time I tried it, maybe I was doing something wrong.

But from my experience, mobile@facebook.com works just fine!

And yea, you can't add it as a contact, but the threaded msg will stay in your inbox, and you can just add photos there! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes