Using the Email App?
rich215
Enthusiast - Level 3

Does sending email via the App on the home screen incur any fees if I only use WiFi and have my data block on?  I was not sure if Verizon has some way of charging for that use or not, even though you may have data blocked. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Using the Email App?
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Hey, rich215. No, you will not be charged for using the email app if you're on Wi-Fi and have data blocked. The only charges associated with using email are data charges, and you have that covered.

A scenario where a customer could unknowingly be charged is if he didn't have a data block and had email set to sync at intervals, rather than checking it manually ... then he'd be charged for email syncing when not in a Wi-Fi area.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Using the Email App?
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Hey, rich215. No, you will not be charged for using the email app if you're on Wi-Fi and have data blocked. The only charges associated with using email are data charges, and you have that covered.

A scenario where a customer could unknowingly be charged is if he didn't have a data block and had email set to sync at intervals, rather than checking it manually ... then he'd be charged for email syncing when not in a Wi-Fi area.

0 Likes