Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Using the Email App?
rich215
Enthusiast

Does sending email via the App on the home screen incur any fees if I only use WiFi and have my data block on?  I was not sure if Verizon has some way of charging for that use or not, even though you may have data blocked. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Using the Email App?
SydneyK
Master

Hey, rich215. No, you will not be charged for using the email app if you're on Wi-Fi and have data blocked. The only charges associated with using email are data charges, and you have that covered.

A scenario where a customer could unknowingly be charged is if he didn't have a data block and had email set to sync at intervals, rather than checking it manually ... then he'd be charged for email syncing when not in a Wi-Fi area.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Using the Email App?
SydneyK
Master

Hey, rich215. No, you will not be charged for using the email app if you're on Wi-Fi and have data blocked. The only charges associated with using email are data charges, and you have that covered.

A scenario where a customer could unknowingly be charged is if he didn't have a data block and had email set to sync at intervals, rather than checking it manually ... then he'd be charged for email syncing when not in a Wi-Fi area.

0 Likes