Well, this sucks
Touch1123
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello community. I recently, well not recently, got my Kin Two M before my upgrade because of the crappy enV touch I had. And as I was looking on the site, why are you guys focused on smart phones? Why can't there be just as good feature phones as smart phones!? This is ridiculous! This "Data Package" is ridiculous! Maybe some people don't want crappy phones but have no choice because the data plan is so expensive!. Well other than "that", I have a KIN Two M and the rep that I talked to said it was going to be a great phone for me. Well WRONG. I have had about 13 replacements already! AND This phone LACKS basic feature a basic flip phone has. Cmon really? Jeez. Who is responsible for the software for this phone? I WANT TO KNOW!. This phone absolutely NEEDS a software update. Don't say you don't control it because whoever is reading this must know who is responsible for the software. Sharp denied, and so did Microsoft. I would like some help here!

Thanks

Have a great day.

0 Likes
Re: Well, this sucks
Touch1123
Enthusiast - Level 3

This isn't solved either. I don't need/want terchnical service. I want to know who to contact for the software on the KIN. The phone NEEDS a MAJOR MAJOR update.

0 Likes
Re: Well, this sucks
Not applicable

I understand you are frustrated with features on this phone. I can certainly help you, I just need to know what is going on with the phone. We can submit feedback to our product team, but need to know specific details of the issues you are having. 

0 Likes