Zune doesn't play back
Adonis

I did everything as instructed and got my music uploaded to my Kin through the Zune software. I can see the playlist and songs on my phone but when I click to play, it won't play. Why not?

0 Likes
Re: Zune doesn't play back
Adonis

Hello? Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

And yes they are in the MP3 format. If I can play them in WMP, I should be able to play them in Zune. 

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3
Patience, grasshopper ... the playoffs were today. If your files are in WMP, they should be either MP3 or WMA, both of which are supported by the Kin. So my question is, does it appear they're playing and you're not getting audio, or do they simply not start playing? I've not read about either of these problems being common on the Kin ... all I can suggest at this point is trying a battery pull to reboot. If that doesn't work, you may have to do a warranty exchange.
0 Likes
silentwolfrt

well when you say that its not playing, are you getting a message like 'this item is missing or cannot be played?''  or are you not getting anything at all? Please be more specific, if you have the music on the phone what happens when you push play?

0 Likes