canceling data on family plan
jc68

i have been thinking about getting the kin two m because of its wifi and i know that you have to go online to shut off the data useage so you dont get charged...... but i was wondering how this works if you an additional line on a family plan and other users on the plan have a data plan. could this be a problem?

thanks in advance for all of your answers

0 Likes
Re: canceling data on family plan
jpc08109

Just go into My Verizon and select your phone to turn off the data plan I turned off mine but my wife still has hers turned on even though she doesn't use it

0 Likes
Re: canceling data on family plan
silverbird78

I had a phone damaged and replaced with the kin two by asuion. It was listed as a replacement for the Verse. When I tried to activate it  Verizon wouldn't do it without changing the family plan I was still under contract with(included unlimited data plan). I am paying for a service for a few months till contract is up for an unused phone. I have called several times and have not had a returned call from Verizon, always supervisor is busy, will call you back. I have experienced the poorest customer service and will be canceling 5 phones within 3 months and several more later.  I see that the Kin Two is still listed as a feature phone on the site. BEWARE!!!!

0 Likes