Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
contact number choices... can they all be listed?
amyver

When I put in my contacts with Multiple numbers (eg.. mobile, Home ect) Only one option number shows when I click on them. For example I made my husband a favorite and when I choose him from contacts it only says call mobile. I would like to know if you can make it so that all the numbers show (home Work ect.)... Is this possible?  Sorry if confusing...but I would like to have a choice of which number to call but don't want to put him in multiple times... Thanks ahead for your answers :0)

0 Likes
Re: contact number choices... can they all be listed?
Plasticman

When you select a favorite you will be given three choices, Call, Txt, Open. Select Open and all of the associated telephone  #'s will show up on the contact page. If you choose Call or Txt then it will default to the Cell #. Have found no way to change this.

0 Likes
amyver

That is my problem I have put numerous numbers under all my contacts... but when I open them only the first is listed. I can't get to any of the other numbers at all. It is wierd.  Did I do something wrong... Thanks!

0 Likes
fisharefriends
Contributor

My guess is, you are only noticing the big, 'call mobile'  icon. However, scroll down, and you will see the others listed. They are in a list format, when you click on them, you call, and if you click the small text icon, it opens a text. So yes, it does display them all, it may have just missed your eye.

screenshot_20110125T190520.jpg

One more thing, i have the Kin Twom, but their  softwares between the 2 models are nearly identical, if not exactly identical. The only difference is, the Kin Onem has a smaller screen, which may just 'hide' these options unless you scroll down. So, give that a try.

0 Likes
fisharefriends
Contributor

Due to some miscommunication with the moderators (they thought the numbers on here were real and a violation of privacy, but they simply were mashed together to get a simulated John Doe contact page..guess they didn't read the post), here's a re-post of that image:

screenshot_20110125T190520.jpg

0 Likes