data blocking
jc68

so i just got my new kin two and went on my verizon and tried to black my data so i didnt get charged. i blocked mobile web but didnt see the block all data option. i went bak later that night and saw that i had incured .08mb of data. no big deal i just want to get this solved so i dont have to worry about data. so i went back in and found the block all data option. now when i try and look ad my data usage it says its not available. 

now here is the part that confuses me.... when i turn off wifi and try to go on the browser it still works fine. i tryed deleting cookies history files ect and it still works fine. if all data is being blocked and wifi is off how is this still working?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: data blocking
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

If all data blocking is enabled you shouldn't be able to access the internet from the device. Please PM me and i will be glad to look into your account to get this resolved right away.

Thank you

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: data blocking
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

If all data blocking is enabled you shouldn't be able to access the internet from the device. Please PM me and i will be glad to look into your account to get this resolved right away.

Thank you

0 Likes