found a BUG picture shows in the background, an underlay image remains glued to the screen
sdowney717

the picture is showing a youtube video remaining in the backround of all my pages.

email, etc... everywhere except the browser itself.

I choose the alarm screen to show you this since it has less kin text obscuring the image.

you can scroll left right up and down the kin text on top and the image remains.

bug picture

0 Likes
Re: found a BUG picture shows in the background, an underlay image remains glued to the screen
sdowney717

so, is it a bug or a feature?

the other bug I notice is email syning. sometimes it wont happen and you have to reboot the phome top get it to sync.

the symptom is you click the sync button and nothing happens.

0 Likes
Re: found a BUG picture shows in the background, an underlay image remains glued to the screen
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Were you able to get rid of this?

0 Likes
melzywi
Contributor - Level 1

I have the syncing problem.  I just deleted the account and then re-added it again and it started getting email.  However, when I was using it without wifi, it seemed to sync when I wanted to sync it.

Mel

0 Likes
sdowney717

yes, got rid of it with a reboot:smileytongue:

before the reboot, if I would watch another youtube video, the new video image would be in the backround on all the pages.

kind of an interesting effect.

the sync issue continues to plague me, a reboot solves it.

I pretty much gave up on the email app, I use the browser to view the emal.

0 Likes