how do I delete pictures from the Album screen
DrDaddio

How do I delete pictures from the Album screen?  I can't find a delete option from there and I can't figure out how to move them to either the Capture or Favorites screen where I can find a delete option.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do I delete pictures from the Album screen
jdchriss
Enthusiast - Level 2

The only way I have found to do this is through the Zune software with your phone connected to your computer. This is the main interface for your picture, music, and video management. Go to www.zune.net  install the software then connect your KIN and follow the on screen instructions.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
DrDaddio

I'm using a KIN TWO

0 Likes
jdchriss
Enthusiast - Level 2

The only way I have found to do this is through the Zune software with your phone connected to your computer. This is the main interface for your picture, music, and video management. Go to www.zune.net  install the software then connect your KIN and follow the on screen instructions.

0 Likes
DrDaddio

Yea, that's what I finally figured out also.  Thanks.

0 Likes
gracielouhorst

Okay, so I have downloaded the zune and everything but i cannot delete pictures from my "album" screen...

ITS ANNOYING and taking up space... I want the pictures on my computer but NOT on my phone and I dont know how to delete them! There is absolutely NO option to delete them...

PLEASE HELP!

0 Likes
baubillious
Enthusiast - Level 3

The album screen within your Zune player? Those are the album covers for your songs. They are attached to you files, and can be deleted but they won't be on your computer if you do that. Maybe if you go to your Kin in the Zune software then delete them. I think that should work, but they're not taking up any more "space" than your songs.

0 Likes