how do i get rtsp working for my mifi 2200 router?
wsmith602

just like the subject line says. does anyone know how i would go about this? i believe this is limiting my browser access for my twom.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i get rtsp working for my mifi 2200 router?
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello wsmith602,

Adding to the suggestion posted earlier, yes, since your phone is wifi capable, it will be able to connection on your Mifi. For more information how to ensure you have enabled and turn on your wifi, please use these steps below in conjunction with the earlier suggestion.

You can open the Dashboard and check the top row to see Wi-Fi status at any time as it displays when Wi-Fi is on, and the phone is connected to a network. The ON icon displays when Wi-Fi is on and the No icon displays in the Dashboard when Wi-Fi is off.

To connect to a network:

1. Tap a network to connect to it

2 If required, you’ll be prompted to type a password. Networks secured with passwords display a padlock next to their signal strength.

3 You can manually connect to a network that’s not listed by tapping Other.

4 Once connected, you’ll see the connection status below the Wi-Fi setting name, and when you opened the Dashboard you’ll see the connected signal strength in the top row.

5 If you tap the connected network on the Wireless settings screen, you can choose to forget this network, which means you won’t connect automatically when the network is in range. If you want to check or update the IP from the access point, tap renew lease.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do i get rtsp working for my mifi 2200 router?
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello wsmith602,

Adding to the suggestion posted earlier, yes, since your phone is wifi capable, it will be able to connection on your Mifi. For more information how to ensure you have enabled and turn on your wifi, please use these steps below in conjunction with the earlier suggestion.

You can open the Dashboard and check the top row to see Wi-Fi status at any time as it displays when Wi-Fi is on, and the phone is connected to a network. The ON icon displays when Wi-Fi is on and the No icon displays in the Dashboard when Wi-Fi is off.

To connect to a network:

1. Tap a network to connect to it

2 If required, you’ll be prompted to type a password. Networks secured with passwords display a padlock next to their signal strength.

3 You can manually connect to a network that’s not listed by tapping Other.

4 Once connected, you’ll see the connection status below the Wi-Fi setting name, and when you opened the Dashboard you’ll see the connected signal strength in the top row.

5 If you tap the connected network on the Wireless settings screen, you can choose to forget this network, which means you won’t connect automatically when the network is in range. If you want to check or update the IP from the access point, tap renew lease.

0 Likes