how do i take a snapshot capture of the screen im viewing?
hockmasm

i thgouth i saw on a video that you can take a snapshot of your current screen. how do i do that?

0 Likes
Re: how do i take a snapshot capture of the screen im viewing?
Spiral
Master - Level 1

hockmasm wrote:

i thgouth i saw on a video that you can take a snapshot of your current screen. how do i do that?

You need to use a screen capture app.  The ones I have used on my Blackberry are Zonasnap and CaptureIt.  Let us know what model phone (Kin?) you have and we can possibly help you further.

0 Likes
melzywi
Contributor - Level 1

You can do this without any apps. I know because I've done it on my phone.  Just don't know what I did to do it. Only had the phone for about 3 days.

Mel

0 Likes
iheartkin

Hi, I have a KIN TWOm and there no apps for them if you own one.  To take a screenshot with the Verizion Kin, hold down the camera button halfway. and then press the back button. Photo will show up in your gallery. It takes a couple of tries to master but it does work. Hope that helps. :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
fisharefriends
Contributor - Level 3

What iheartkin said. Push the camera button in halfway (like how you would to auto-focus), and then press the main (back) button. It won't preview the screenshot, but it will take it. This works throughout the phone, with the exception of videos while in the zune player (it just shows the player shell with a blank black screen). It may take getting used to pushing the two buttons correctly, but it will take the screenshot every time, not only sometimes (although that is hard to tell, because of the lack of a preview and the not-so-friendly curve of the phone).

0 Likes