how do you remove favorites in the browser?
sdowney717

I pinned 3 to the app page.

how many can show up on the app page?

how do you delete these favorites?

0 Likes
Re: how do you remove favorites in the browser?
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

I didn't read anything about a limit to how many pages you can pin. If I remember correctly, to delete, tap with two fingers on the main screen and you'll see the items you can delete become smaller squares with X's. 

0 Likes
fisharefriends
Contributor - Level 3

i don't think there is a limit to how many pages you can add to the favorites bar, or the apps page for that matter. But yes, tap the screen with 2 fingers, and then you can delete them by pressing the little x in the top-right corner of each icon.

0 Likes
sdowney717

thanks that worked

0 Likes
dmellor

Also, while the two-tap is in effect, you can touch the name label of the bookmark (favorite) and edit it from the keyboard.

0 Likes
minmaster

on a related note, anyone know why some of the thumbnails for bookmarks change to generic star image instead of the tiny thumbnail screenshot? it's getting pretty annoying...

0 Likes
fisharefriends
Contributor - Level 3

I haven't had a star appear, they're all still the default screenshots you mentioned. I'm not sure what is going on, perhaps it is after a while if you don't visit a site, it deletes the image and doesn't have one to fill it in, so it just replaces it with a default star, but that is pure speculation.

0 Likes
minmaster

anyone know if its possible to re-arragne bookmarks to different locations and stuff?

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Minmaster, I believe you can do this by tapping with two fingers on the display to put it into edit mode, then drag pages to where you want them.

0 Likes
minmaster

that works for the phone main menu but it won't for bookmarks...

have you been able to rearrange bookmarks within the browser app?

0 Likes