kin one online activation
BALeigh123

i bought the kin one online because my other phone broke and i tried hooking it up online and it says i cant.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: kin one online activation
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

BALeigh123 wrote:

i bought the kin one online because my other phone broke and i tried hooking it up online and it says i cant.

Thank you for your inquiry. What type of error messages are you getting when your online trying to activate your Kin one? Where online did you purchase the phone? Was it an upgrade or insurance replacement? It depends on what errors message you receive when trying to activate your replacement device. If you go online through My Verizon, please go under device and select the proper reason for activating your replacement. Follow the screen and input the ESN number and make sure your previous device is not on as it would interfere with the programming steps. If your still having issues, send me a private message with your information so I can reach out and assist you further. I hope this helps. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MichiganGolfer

Good luck!  I've been through FIVE Kin TwoM's...and they cannot get any of them to activate.  The last Tech Support agent that I spoke to (Melvin), finally admitted that there is an issue with the phones. 

Me personally...I'm switching to a different phone.  I'm returning the KinTwoM that I have...to a store, and will find something else.  Which means I will have to settle for something I don't want.  :smileysad:  Not happy...and actually thinking of switching to a different provider. 

So...in short...good luck with your Kin OneM!  I hope it works for you.

0 Likes
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

BALeigh123 wrote:

Thank you for your inquiry. What type of error messages are you getting when your online trying to activate your Kin one? Where online did you purchase the phone? Was it an upgrade or insurance replacement? It depends on what errors message you receive when trying to activate your replacement device. If you go online through My Verizon, please go under device and select the proper reason for activating your replacement. Follow the screen and input the ESN number and make sure your previous device is not on as it would interfere with the programming steps. If your still having issues, send me a private message with your information so I can reach out and assist you further. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
MichiganGolfer

THIS is the "solve"???? Not sure how you asking questions, solves anything???

0 Likes