Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
kin twom is horrible =(
naomi23

I have only been a member of Verizon for less than a yr, Sense i got my kin I have had nothing but problems with it the screen freezes up all the time and the only way to fix it is to turn my phone of and turn it back on its such a pain it does it at least once a day.. its more annoying that anything to have a brand new phone act so ridiculous... i would not recommend this phone to anyone >=( does anyone else have problems like this?

0 Likes
Re: kin twom is horrible =(
Not applicable

Naomi23, I regret to hear you are having issues with your Kin Twom. Is your phone freezing when using any certain applications or tasks? Other than when your phone freezes, do you turn it off? I recommend power cycling your phone at least once a day. Sometimes if many applications or tasks are running at once, that can cause the phone to freeze and need to be rebooted. Try powering off your phone for about 30 seconds in the morning each day to see if that helps. Also, you stated the phone was brand new. How long have you had this phone? If you have had the phone for less than 14 days and this issue keeps occurring, you can exchange it for a new one in the store you purchased it from. If the issue gets worse, you also have a one year warranty and we can exchange the device for you.

Let me know if you need any additional assistance.

MarquiaF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
naomi23

it does not do it when im running anything in particular it just does it out of the blue.. I turn my phone off at night so it always gets a power cycle. i usually have to take the battery out when it freezes bc i can not even turn it off. I have had it for almost a yr its been doing it sense day one and i was never told by Verizon that i had 14 days to replace it or believe me i would have.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Naomi, thanks for the response. If your phone is freezing often with normal use, we can certainly replace the device through warranty. You can send me a direct message, I can process this for you. Outside of the warranty, you can also check your upgrade date by dialing #UPG.

MarquiaF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes