Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
my phone was disconnected then reactivated, since then i cant call one number without hear that phone is no longer in service.
malone1125

its funny because before my phone was disconnected i had no problems. now i cant call this  number but my txt go thru.

0 Likes
Re: my phone was disconnected then reactivated, since then i cant call one number without hear that phone is no longer in service.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good morning malone1125,
I definitely want you to be able to successfully make calls with your device. Did you temporarily deactivated or suspended your service and then reactivate it? Did you switch devices and then reactivate the current device? Are you able to receive calls?  Please provide me with additional details so I can further assist. ^DP

0 Likes
Re: my phone was disconnected then reactivated, since then i cant call one number without hear that phone is no longer in service.
malone1125

My service was suspended on Thurs and reactivated on Fri morning. I can receive calls and texts.  But I cant call one number (my finance), it says the number is no longer in service error 2051.  But I can txt him with no problem.  He is with t&t no tis no problems with his phone.  Can you help?

0 Likes