screen light out
daccdlc

When I slide my KIN TWOm open it lights up halfway then goes back out when fully open.   Has anyone else experienced this issue? And is there a solution

0 Likes
Re: screen light out
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi daccdlc,

I have checked my resources and this is not a known issue with the Kin TwoM. Has your phone been dropped, wet or exposed to high moisture levels?

Do a Factory Reset as this may resolve the issue. You may qualify for a Certified Like New Replacement if no water/physical damage to the phone and within one year warranty.

AntonioC_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
EvrythngIsNthng
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had a very similar problem for a while.  I believe it is caused by a faulty connection with the ribbon cable (the cable connecting the screen to the phone internals).  After a few days my backlight had completely stopped functioning... and now I'm on my third Kin TwoM in a couple months...

0 Likes
jefffreak2424

im having this problem too how do i get it replaced?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Hello jefffreak2424,

Sorry to hear that the phone is having issues! If you have tried the above troubleshooting steps already, you can contact us at 800-922-0204 or send me a Direct Message with your mobile number and name. You just hover over my avatar and choose to send a message.

Thank you!

Katie H

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes