Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
wifi troubles.. how do i view my dmz settings for my twom? please help
wsmith602

I have the kin twom and am having trouble viewing youtube videos. My router is the verizon  mifi2200 so i dont think the router would be the issue correct? I saw elsewhere on some forums that you can enter your ip into a dmz field to have an affect on some firewall that may be keeping me from viewing vids on youtube. I would like to give this a shot considering i know the ip address but dont know and cant find anything about this dang dmz stuff. do i need to be looking on the verizon website and not my phone?

0 Likes
Re: wifi troubles.. how do i view my dmz settings for my twom? please help
wsmith602

Really i just want to watch youtube vids every so often but when i try to do this on my phone it just loads for a few secs and then goes right to the previous screen. Like i said i dont think the problem is the router, but what do i know. please if someone could give me their 2 cents it would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: wifi troubles.. how do i view my dmz settings for my twom? please help
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you for your feedback. Perhaps your having connection issues using your Mifi 2200 device with your Kin Twom device as your trying to watch the Youtube videos. Please try power cycling each device, first your phone then secondly on your Mifi device to refresh those connections and retry watching Youtube. Something is hindering the needed connection and the power cycling can refresh the connections to re establish the needed communication between each device to work with each other properly.

I am providing a link that you can refer to as a reference. The link is: http://support.vzw.com/clc/devices/index.html 

0 Likes