2 questions: Open Wi Fi network will not connect , it states it is but it is not. Text message with attachment, message pops states "Attachment size limit exceeds"
KenMad

2 weeks and nobody seems to have answers at Verizon tech support . Open Network at my work and my phone will not connect. Password is entered it states it is connected message window states internet is not active. My old phone (Galaxy) hooked up fine, coworkers connect fine too. try to Text message with attachment, message  states "Attachment size limit exceeds". the image does try to re-size and it makes no difference what the file size is. the pictures go through on the phone fine with FB messenger and email.

Now i was hung up on twice calling tech support !!!!!

0 Likes
Re: 2 questions: Open Wi Fi network will not connect , it states it is but it is not. Text message with attachment, message pops states "Attachment size limit exceeds"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello KenMad,

Help is just a posting away! Let's take a look and get this resolved once and for all. May I ask what security protocol is on the work wifi? Also, are you able to access other wifi networks, like Starbucks, home wifi, etc? Can you also share the file size of the text/mms message that you are sending? As you share the details then we can troubleshoot and resolve both issues.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: 2 questions: Open Wi Fi network will not connect , it states it is but it is not. Text message with attachment, message pops states "Attachment size limit exceeds"
KenMad

As far as the WiFi issue, all WiFi connections are fine if they are secured, if the connection is "open" it will start connecting as normal then a window pops up, meanwhile the phone still acts like it is linked to the network and there is no activity when using a browser or web app. I have gone through 4 service reps with no solution except to get a different phone model.

--- Original Message ---

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KenMad

We definitely want to make sure you can get up and running as you should be! What is the file size of the attachement to your message? Does it send through when on the VZW data network okay?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
KenMad

The text issue has been resolved with a reset. A reset on a refurbished device that I received 10 days after my new device had heating and battery issues, along with the WiFi existing problem. So needless to say this is getting old quick.

--- Original Message ---

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi KenMad,

Oh yeah! We are ecstatic to hear that your text message has been resolved. Thank you for all your hard work. Keep us posted if you have any additional issues. Support http://bit.ly/yN1P80 .

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes