4G Connection Problem
carolyn61

I live in a 4G area. When I got the LG Revolution about a week ago it was always connected to 4G.  Now it only connects to 3G or 1X.  Took it back to the store and the guy did a reset of some type and got it to go from 1X to 3G.  Still no 4G.  Called support and did a complete factory reset with all the reloading and everything it entails.  Bingo! Now I'm on 4G.  That lasted for one day. Now I'm back to 3G again.  Anybody have any thoights on this?

0 Likes
Re: 4G Connection Problem
hyperducky

If you still have time, return it... 4g might be down in your area but if you keep the revolution I promise you will regret it.  I have had nothing but problems with mine and repeated calls to customer service to attempt to fix it.  a factory reset should only be done once on a device if it won't work after that it is defective.

0 Likes
carolyn61

Took it to the Verizon store - the people there are really especially nice! Exchanged it with no hassle at all. Thanks.

0 Likes
Barryhenn
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in an area (the good side) that is on the fringe of the 4G network.  I'd say i only have 4G about a third of the time.  I guess I don't understand the technology.  And sometimes the wifes phone is 4G and mine is 3G. 

0 Likes