4g?????
slw843

How many more outages as well as service with text messages, etc, will it take to correct this network????? I have been with you guys for years, years!!!! If this continues, as a business major, it will not bother me in the least to pay the cancellation fee and go to a decent network!!! Also I am sure you guys wouldnt enjoy the press. Lower your costs.

0 Likes
Re: 4g?????
gsdodge
Enthusiast - Level 2

As of 8:44 ET, 3 January, Verizon has NOT fixed the data network outages.  In Alexandria, VA both 3G and 4G data networks remain down.  They have been down almost continuously since Dec 28th!

bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

Quit complaining it's not going to do any good, VZW is just too big for their britches now and dont care what we think. Was on phone with them today about my Revo and same ole crap do a factory reset, I said do I have to do this every other day? The guy didn't know what to say. My phone freezes or shuts off every day and have to pull battery to make it start up again. I paid full retail in June for it so no I dont want another refurb phone especially when it will be another Revolution

0 Likes
bgehman

I wondered what was going on.  I'm in the Dallas area and haven't seen a network connection since at least Dec. 31.  This is really getting ugly when you can't use most of the features for which you acquired the Android phone in the first place.

0 Likes
beecrk26

I have no idea how to start a new post so am piggybacking off your original one, but just am wondering if anyone else is experiencing no signal whatsoever right now?  Around like 12 a.m. wasn't able to send/receive texts or make calls, and am emailing people and they are saying they are getting like  20 or 30 of the same texts from me even though my phone is shut off because it won't work. This is just ridiculous! Does anyone know what is causing these problems?? Also, I don't think my phone has ever said 4G signal, even when it was working, is everyone supposed to be able to get that? Any help would be appreciated! I feel lost without my phone right now and am pissed that this happens all the time...for those of us without landlines this is super annoying!

0 Likes
robnokshus

Yes! My daughter has been experienceing the same issue with her Revolution; no signal, multiple texts...

Now, what to do?

0 Likes
colleen0974

I was having this problem with my stratosphere, they tried everything at the store and on the phone and ended up telling me my phone was defective..... for the first 10 days of no data, i was told it wasn't my phone it was the network..... so frustrating

0 Likes