Android Flash Player
Ohioguy215
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is there a SAFE website to download a Flash Player or similar program for the G2?  I've seen some but I'm hesitant to download, not recognizing the site itself.

0 Likes
Re: Android Flash Player
AZSALUKI
Legend

adobe's site would be the only "official" place to download it (although i doubt you can anymore). i don't know if you still can, but i would try to from there, if you don't trust other sites. for what it's worth, i've downloaded it from other various sites on multiple devices and never had any issues.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you considered using the phone without it? I never sideloaded Flash Player on the S4 I'm using a the moment. There have only been a couple of times where I came across a site that required Flash player.

I haven't loaded on a tablet running Android 4.3 either and haven't missed it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ohioguy215, the security of your device is our first priority. As a result, we don't support the task of downloading Flash Player from a 3rd party website. We apologize for any inconvenience this matter may cause you.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
RSHoughton

On my old phone I ended up finding an old version of Flash from Adobe but it was really choppy.  I just decided that I didn't need it anymore.  Most sites are getting over Flash anyway so it shouldn't be an issue for much longer. 

0 Likes