Auto Sync Data
Nickle28

I was setting up my husband's replacement LG G2 (for a warranty issue) and in setting up the new one I accidentally said no to "Auto Sync Data" when a message popped up.  Now the email and all the other apps will not "refresh" and show new messages.  Everything is set to manual.  When I go into the email settings to change it the option says "Manual" and it is grayed out.  I have searched through all the settings and can't find the option anywhere.  Different apps keep saying "Auto Sync Data is off" but I don't know where to turn it on.  Please help!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Auto Sync Data
Snn5
Legend

You can try the setup wizard again in the app drawer or go to accounts in settings and decide what to sync, you can also try Backup and Reset in settings or even google settings in the app drawer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You can try the setup wizard again in the app drawer or go to accounts in settings and decide what to sync, you can also try Backup and Reset in settings or even google settings in the app drawer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nickle28, don't panic! Help is here! Just tap Settings> Tap Email> Email Settings> tap the e-mail account>Adjust the sync settings. However, if this doesn't work, choose the option remove that account and add it back. For more device support, click http://vz.to/1kDL3MI

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes