Calendar Events Deleting
MNIT

Hey all,

We use Novell Groupwise for exchange.  One of the people at our organization has been having issues since he got the phone.  Apparently, several events from his calendar are being deleted in the span of a minute on occasion.  When I go in his GroupWise account, I see them in his trash.  So, if we monitor it we can move them back to calendar, but it's a bit of a pain.   (He says e-mails also disappear.  There are several unread e-mails in his trash.)

I don't think he is accidentally deleting them because it happens so quickly for so many messages.

Anyone experienced this problem with the Revolution?  We have 100+ phones using exchange and we haven't experienced this with another account.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Re: Calendar Events Deleting
Not applicable

MNIT, thank you for your post and I would like to help you with this issue. I have not seen any settings on the Revolution to cause this or seen others report this issue. Are you receiving your email at work via Outlook? If so, check Outlook settings to verify Outlook is not removing the messages from the server after being read or after a certain amount of time. Here are the steps. They will vary depending on which version of Outlook you have.

If you are still having issues after this, try removing the Groupwise account completely from the phone. Try adding calendar events on his computer and send test emails to verify they don't delete. Then re-add the account to the phone.

I hope this helps!

MarquiaF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Calendar Events Deleting
MNIT

MarquiaF,

Thanks for the reply.  We're not using outlook and the settings in GroupWise are for manual delete and archive, not set for time or any form of automatic setting.

We've removed the account from the phone and re-added to no avail.

With my appreciation,

MN IT

0 Likes