Case for extended battery
Timmy1

I had to go with the extended battery for my Revolution to make it through the day,but now I am having problems finding a case that will accept the phone with the bump out in the back for the battery.Has anyone found a case that will fit?

0 Likes
Re: Case for extended battery
frenchdon
Same here. Really need the hump case. Extended battery took it from an ok phone to a great one.
0 Likes
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello Community Members,

At this time we nor LG have a case that accommodates the extended battery for the Revolution. I have brought your request to our Product Development Team. Hopefully that will change soon. Please check back at www.verizonwireless.com frequently as we are constantly getting new accessories in for our devices.

Thank you

0 Likes
shawnbkk

I have been searching for a case for the extended battery also...and I am so disappointed that in order to have a phone that functions for more than a few hours you need to purchase this extended battery...and not to have any protection for it at all is frustrating! I hope they come out with one soon...I have rigged up a jelly case that doeesn't really fit but at least I have 'some' protection!:womansad:

0 Likes
biggeek

While there is not an extended battery case available by Verizon nor any other 3rd party solutions...If you purchase the stock Verizon LG Revolution case and holster, the holster (sans case) will snugly fit a raw Revo with the extended battery door.

Sure, this isn't drop protection...More like fumbling protection. In any case, the revo isn't a pocket device...Expecially with the extended battery,

I realy should look into starting a kickstart project for a revo + extended battery protective case and holster combo.

0 Likes