Data Problem
showe06

I have been having data connection problems for about 2 weeks now. I live in iowa and had the droid htc eris before i upgraded to this phone and had no problems with my data connection. I turn my phone on and it'll stay connected for a few seconds and it's only a 1g connection when it's on...I haven't done anything different with my phone since i bought it on the 1st of august for it to be acting up all of a sudden. Just was wondering if my phone is defective or if it is just a problem that verizon is having and just hasn't been fixed yet. I DO NOT want to turn on the data roaming feature, even if I am far away from the border I just do not feel comfortable leaving it on, and even when i had it on for a while it did not fix my problem. Anyone else have the problem of not being able to stay connected??? Would like any and all help please :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Data Problem
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Check your network type. Go to settings > wireless & networks > mobile network settings > network mode. Change to CDMA only instead of CDMA/LTE auto.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Data Problem
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Check your network type. Go to settings > wireless & networks > mobile network settings > network mode. Change to CDMA only instead of CDMA/LTE auto.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes