Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Data Problem
showe06

I have been having data connection problems for about 2 weeks now. I live in iowa and had the droid htc eris before i upgraded to this phone and had no problems with my data connection. I turn my phone on and it'll stay connected for a few seconds and it's only a 1g connection when it's on...I haven't done anything different with my phone since i bought it on the 1st of august for it to be acting up all of a sudden. Just was wondering if my phone is defective or if it is just a problem that verizon is having and just hasn't been fixed yet. I DO NOT want to turn on the data roaming feature, even if I am far away from the border I just do not feel comfortable leaving it on, and even when i had it on for a while it did not fix my problem. Anyone else have the problem of not being able to stay connected??? Would like any and all help please :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Data Problem
Ann154
Expert
Expert
Check your network type. Go to settings > wireless & networks > mobile network settings > network mode. Change to CDMA only instead of CDMA/LTE auto.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Data Problem
Ann154
Expert
Expert
Check your network type. Go to settings > wireless & networks > mobile network settings > network mode. Change to CDMA only instead of CDMA/LTE auto.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes