Does anyone know how to reset the data "auto sync" feature on this LG G2 phone?
SHINND

Mine went into battery saving mode, where it changed all my settings and now my email is stuck in manual sync mode.  HELP!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does anyone know how to reset the data "auto sync" feature on this LG G2 phone?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Maybe you should adjust the battery saving mode?

Or charge the battery.

Most battery saving modes I have seen change the email sync to manual as a way to preserve the battery strength until it can be restored to a higher level.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Does anyone know how to reset the data "auto sync" feature on this LG G2 phone?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Maybe you should adjust the battery saving mode?

Or charge the battery.

Most battery saving modes I have seen change the email sync to manual as a way to preserve the battery strength until it can be restored to a higher level.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MCourts167

My phone has done the same thing but it is not in battery saver mode.  If anyone knows how to reset it would be helpful.

0 Likes
Barkpoint

Exactly the same situation here. Awaiting a solution.

0 Likes