Does anyone know what this upgrade is supposed to fix specifically?
FireManBlazeBid

I told my phone to do that software upgrade later on today, but is there a specific reason for this KitKat upgrade?  I got the phone in January and I really like, but I've had 2 problems.  I haven't been receiving all of the calls when I'm at work (people have been saying they have had to call me more than once) I didn't have that problem with my Bionic.  My LG bluetooth cuts in and out when my phone is in my pocket.  I REALLY like the battery life on this phone.  Is this update suppose to fix any of those issues?  From reading everyone else's posts, it looks like it's going to add to my problems...

0 Likes
Re: Does anyone know what this upgrade is supposed to fix specifically?
Not applicable

Kitkat is OS upgrade not a fix.  You can Google and the improvements that KitKat gives. But yes 1 is better battery life. You're going to have to eventually update it sometime.

0 Likes
Re: Does anyone know what this upgrade is supposed to fix specifically?
FireManBlazeBid

I've been trying not to get a refurbished phone.  They sent me one and I sent it back because the apps didn't work properly.  Any fixes for the bluetooth or service?  I've never had service problems with Verizon in 10 years.

0 Likes