Downloading e-mail attachments
pfs
Enthusiast - Level 1

Status bar indicates files were downloaded but where do I find them?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Downloading e-mail attachments
pfs
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks folks,

I just pulled down the status bar and the files were sitting there ready to open...

BUT I didn't know that until I down loaded the REAL users guide from LG, the one Verizon provided is a JOKE.

To all LG Revolution users: before unlocking the phone go directly to the LG web site and get that detailed users guide !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Depending on the application you are using....  Try SD Card / Messages or SD Card / Downloads, thes are the usual places that thus data is saved..

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
You might also need to install a file explorer application to navigate the sd card on the phone. Search the market for either Astro or Estrongs.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
pfs
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks folks,

I just pulled down the status bar and the files were sitting there ready to open...

BUT I didn't know that until I down loaded the REAL users guide from LG, the one Verizon provided is a JOKE.

To all LG Revolution users: before unlocking the phone go directly to the LG web site and get that detailed users guide !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Just an fyi. If you clear the notifications before you open the files or want to open the files again later, you will still need a file explorer application to navigate to the download folder.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
The manuals provided with all smartphone these days are only "get started" guides. The full manual is available from either the manufacturer's website or on the carrier's website.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileywink: :smileywink:  to get you barely started or you can use them for something Els.

0 Likes