Downloading group messages??
kmg194

Until recently I have received group messages from a variety of users with no issues. Now I am getting a download bar when group messages are sent. When I click on the download bar I get and error message saying the message is not available or has expired. I'm using the native messaging app that is on the phone. Any ideas why this sudden change occurred?

0 Likes
Re: Downloading group messages??
Snn5
Legend

I have not had this issue, but I can suggest clearing the Messaging app cache in application manager in settings and also the cache in Downloads from same app manager.  Outside of that I cannot I'm not sure unless you received the latest VS98026A update.  If that's the case, try the above first and a Factory Data Reset last.

0 Likes
Re: Downloading group messages??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry your having issues with your group messages kmg194. I know this is upsetting but we are here to help. Snn5 gave some awesome trouble-shooting steps. Please let us know if it worked? I also recommend removing any third party apps that are related to the messaging (pics, keyboard, or text). After removing any other problematic apps, I recommend deleting any or long text threads you no longer need. Keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport.com

0 Likes