Dragging icons to other screens is difficult
tdunnusa
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having problems trying to rearrange screens on my LG G2 with KitKat.  I can't drag an icon to a screen to the left any more only to the right and when I move it to the right side to cause the screens to rotate the screens switch very fast making it difficult to drop it on the screen I wish to move it to.  I didn't use to have this issue before.  I'm not sure if it started with the KitKat upgrade or not.  Anyone else have this issue?

0 Likes
Re: Dragging icons to other screens is difficult
Snn5
Legend

In regards to this issue, as well as your last battery related post you should reset and wipe.  Otherwise go to home screen, press menu, add apps or widgets, scroll to the screen you want the app on, then scroll to app in bottom half of screen and pick app.  It will go to the chosen screen.

0 Likes
tdunnusa
Enthusiast - Level 2

Okay thanks for the information.  Do you know if there is a reason why some icon's can't be dropped into an icon folder?  A URL shortcut for instance I can't seem to drop into an icon folder.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You'd need to save the webpage as a bookmark. Then you can add the bookmark as a widget.

0 Likes