Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Drops connection completely in certain areas of town. Augusta, GA
Tastiestbean

I bought this phone a few days ago and it worked fine when activated at the store I purchased it from but, driving around town I noticed in certain areas it would just completely drop all cellular and data connection and the radio would just restart, attempt to connect, roam, and repeat. Then after a bit you would clear the areas and have 5 bars of 4G. Unfortunately for me, my residence and place of employment are about a mile from each other on the same road and it happens to be one of the areas the phone drops connection. I am a small business owner and I NEEEEEDD my phone to be able to make money. I tried exchanging it for a S4 (my girlfriend has this and it seems to work in the areas this phone doesn't) but, the phone works perfectly at the store I purchased it from so they want to charge me $35 to exchange a defective device! I refuse to pay this to exchange a phone that doesn't work. Does anyone else experience these same issues? If so did you have a solution? What was your experience dealing with Verizon on trying to get the phone replaced? Is there a hotfix on the way?

0 Likes
Re: Drops connection completely in certain areas of town. Augusta, GA
nyy13

I have problems around The Augusta Exchange Shopping center and it doesn't pick back up until I get past washington road on I-20

0 Likes