During calls, no one can hear me talk, but I can hear them!!! I have to talk on speaker all the time! Help!!
jamieolson

I've only had this phone a month and I cannot talk on it.

0 Likes
Re: During calls, no one can hear me talk, but I can hear them!!! I have to talk on speaker all the time! Help!!
Snn5
Legend

Well your speaker works both earpiece and external.  The mic works only in speaker mode. Sounds like a software issue to me. If the mics didn't work on speaker I'd say hardware. Did you receive a software update recently?  A lot of issues with that update but this is the first mic problem I've heard of.  And as far as I know both mics work at the same time.  One for voice and one for noise cancelation.

0 Likes
Re: During calls, no one can hear me talk, but I can hear them!!! I have to talk on speaker all the time! Help!!
jamieolson

The verizon person I talked to this am suggested I do a factory reset, which I did. Regretting it now as it did not resolve my problem. Another issue now is how do I restore all my media/music/ pics etc to my phone. They are held hostage on cloud and I don't know how to put it back on my phone.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I suggest not restoring any media until you receive a replacement phone.

0 Likes
jamieolson

Do I go to a Verizon store or contact LG?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

you can go to a Verizon store you can call Verizon tech support or you can chat online with tech support

0 Likes
jamieolson

thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jamieolson We're sorry to hear the issues with the phone issue has not been restored. Let's get your media back to your phone. Was all of your media saved to the Verizon Cloud? When will you receive your replacement phone?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes